Saturday, November 28, 2009

Main Place w/ Paam && her mom .

WHAT A DAY !
So today, i didnt have any plans so I asked pamela if she did.
She saaid she was going to go to the mall w/ her mom latuh, && kindly asked me to come along(:
I said yes.. blahblahblah. My mom caame home @ 4 && i asked her if she could take me to Pamela's house.
Her reply:
" Yeah, can i take you in an hour ? I need to shower && get read for work " I agreed. Better than never. ahaha .
So after an hour of BOREDOM she finally finished. I got to pamela's house like 5:30.
Then we sat there watching Sonny w/ a chance, && pam showered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SKIP TO MALL ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We shopped ALOT ALOT ALOT.
I bought a Abercrombie shirt. && yeah.

SOOO latuh we were in Charlotte Russee && we were looking at clothes. then uhh , the time passed && i was like " pamela, its 9:30 ! " and stuff. THEN we ended up leaving at like 10 something . So then we were on our way walking out but the door was CLOSED D:
so we walked around asking people how to get out.
Some were like " go upstairss "
Some were " go downstairs follow exit " blahblahblah
so we went downstairs near nordstrom && asked this mall security guy
how to get out.
So he lead us to the exit.
It was pretty cool (:
Well yeah, he walked up all the way to our car. IT WAS A LONG WALK ! :P
YEpp, thaa's all. Her mom took me home && here i am blogging && eating a banana (:
WHAT A DAAY ! :D